Stewardship and Finance Ministry
Contact committee chair via email: Bill Patrick
It shall be the purpose of the Stewardship and Finance Ministry to develop within the membership a full understanding of Christian stewardship, including character building and spiritual enrichment and to recommend to the General Board, from time to time, a fair and equitable scale of salaries for all staff members, after first receiving and considering requests and recommendations of the variously affected functional ministries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Financial Campaign in the fall of each year.
- Order materials by the end of July (if needed).
- Appoint chairman in August (if needed).
- Campaign generally begins first part of October.
- Responsible for preparing developing a program to educate people in stewardship.
- Responsible for setting staff salaries and raises.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing all budget items.
- Responsible for responsible for progress report at quarterly board meetings.